X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SDM

John went to the closest dot and spotted Flandre.

"I found you. Oh yea, that's right. No tag backs. I'll just pretend I didn't see you."

John continued on his way, looking for the others.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

SDM, Gensokyo; Komachi

I heard something clanking.

"Oh, John's it. So you might wanna, ya know, go."

I took off and I found the library. I looked for the part of the library that goes underground. I headed down and went to Voile. I saw the rocket I was standing o and decided to head into it."This oughta throw him off."

Comment

SDM

"Waiting." Hank solemnly replied.

Somewhere in Nevada

"About 30 seconds." Deimos replied. "Also, you weigh quite a lot."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

SDM

John saw a dot start moving rapidly.

John sprinted at the dot at 40mph, running through the halls and ran inside of the library.

His running caused his footsteps to echo throughout the entire library. John stopped and looked around. There was a colossal collection of books. Everywhere he looked, there were books.

John turned his attention back to the dot on his radar, and followed it.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Scarlet Devil Mansion

Flandre swung by the group of fairies that were drinking soda towards kitchen. It seems like Flandre has forgotten that she was playing tag. "Hey, fairy! I want some flan!"

Voile Library

Patchouli was busy reading Da Vinci Code, a fastenating novel from the outside world, until a thud was heard from the entrance.
            "Komachi, huh?" Patchouli remarked, her eyes not leaving the literature. "You need anything?"

Multiple thuds answered her. Without a word, Patchouli caused a magical brick wall to form in all corridors of the library. "Now I can read in peace."
            Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 05-29-2013, 09:03 PM.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Voile

Before John could continue further, a brick wall appeared out of nowhere.

(The hell?... Okay then.)

John walked to the opposite side of the corridor and sprinted at 60 mph, smashing straight through the wall, making a loud boom as he did so.
              Last edited by S121; 05-29-2013, 09:24 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Voile, SDM, Gensokyo; Komachi

"Thanks Patchy! Now John will never get to me! Oh, if you see a man in green armor, tell him I went inside the clockworks!" I whispered.

Nevada; Otori

"Thirty... huh."

I sat up and we had arrived home.

I got out of the car. "God, how do you guys put up with the heat?"

And then I thought of a better question.

"Nevermind. I have an important question: is there another Improbability Drive? I don't care if it's weaker or stronger, I just want to know if there is another."

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"Well, there's several of them. One inside Tricky, 2 of them that are controlled by the AAHW, and the last one is, well, inside the Auditor." Deimos explained.

"In laymen's terms, it would be very hard to get a hold of one, and even if we did, it's better to destroy it." Sanford replied.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Deimos and Sanford's House, Nevada;Otori

"...Hey, wuddya say we retrieve one?"

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

Sanford and Deimos looked at Otori as if he was crazy.

"Other than Auditor's and Tricky's we don't know where the others are, we just know they exist." Deimos replied.

Comment

Voile

John smashed straight through the brick wall and slowed himself to a stop.

This time, there were multiple dots on his radar. John followed the nearest dot until he saw a girl in purple pajamas.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey Mima, you should suggest desert training for Otori. He did faint after all, and he hasn't even done anything. Do what you want.

House, Nevada; Otori

I prepped an assault rifle.

"Then let's find it."

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"With you in a state that you faint as soon as the heat gets turned up a little bit? I don't think so." Sanford said. "You need training, and need to learn to be a bit less cocky. Pride before the fall, you know."

"He's right, you know." Deimos said. "Let's start you out small. You might want to learn your enemy before you go guns blazing into the Auditor's fortress."

Deimos went to his computer, and pulled up a map, showing a small AAHW outpost. "This is a good starting point. Besides, might provide some good supplies."

Comment

Honolulu Hawaii

Zero waves goodbye to Alia and begins walking towards the stairs. As he does he bumps into a young man with short silver hair, and a red trenchcoat. Zero glares at the man as he waits for Trelawney to finish up checking in.

Alia and finishes up checking Trelawney's group in. "Okay here are the two keys. Room Suite 505, and Room Suite 506. Please have a nice day." Said Alia as she also lays out two maps of the hotel and surrounding attractions.

Comment

Scarlet Devil Mansion

Seeing that her hiding place was perfect, Renamon decided to go to the mansion again.

Entering through thekitchen, the fox found the blonde vampire "Need something to eat?" she asked knowing the face of a hungry kid
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X