X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Computer Room - Abandoned mansion

"We need to stay hidden from the Organization and Neo-Yakuza.
    Anyway, you said you needed to rest. Just step into that and I'll do the rest."

Ansem then pointed at a cylinder like carve out with a weird device over it
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

The kamikazes charged towards the gap, and blew up next to it, destroying it, and kept charging towards the shrine.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

John began to shoot at the Kamikazes with his MA5D Assault Rifle, only using one bullet per creature.

John shot the bombs they were holding and helped to fend the Kamakazes off.

"What's the Organization? I've heard of the Neo-Yakuza, I've even done some contracts for them, but I've never heard of the other one.", Six sad to Ansem.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

"I see. Well, I hope you don't mind that I was an ex-operative of the Neo-Yakuza. See, I found out things that made me want to leave."

I stepped into the cylinder.

Comment

Hakurei battlefield

"Im.. sick of this" Renamon mumbled as she gripped her digivice strongly and absorbed all its energy to go all the way up to sakuyamon

Not hesitating, the shaman impaled her staff to the earth "You foul creatures, you will face the wrath of my power" she growled as an explosion of energy surged from the staff and sent waves of purification destroying everything on its path
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

John then switched out to his "Spartan-Light Laser" and fired at all of the Kamikazes as they approached the shrine.

John began to sweep the laser across the Kamikazes, incinerating everything in the laser's path.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

The energy burst stunned them, but then they seemingly kept going, before exploding randomly, but still, more replaced them.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Ansem started to write something on the computer while talking.
                  "Organization XIII. They are a group of powerful darkness wielders who mostly work with Neo-Yakuza.
                  Some say that they even are the sole reason Neo-Yakuza even exist, though I doubt that rumor as even someone like them aren't powerful enough to transport a entire body trough time."

As Ansem finished talking he wrote some finial things on the computer. Gerad then shone in a bright light and disappeared.

Simulated London

Gerad appeared in the middle of London. Nothing about zombies though. There wasn't a single clue about the game characters.
                  Ansem then appeared beside Gerad. "Welcome to London two years before the incident."
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

John then shouted out to Yukari as he continued to fire.

"Yukari, can you gap the towers to the center of the earth, or to another place.", John asked her.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hakurei battlefield

Sakuyamon ran towards the many kamikazes and bashed them with her staff while shooting energy bullets with her other hand.

"You are destroying a sacred place and I shall make you face the consequences" the shaman said using her Spirit Strike.

The four fox elementals appeared from the tubes on her waist and started attacking with each of the four elements (fire, water, earth and fire)
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

"Actually, I know just a place." Yukari smiled maliciously as she opened the gap under the pillar, dropping it to a location...

Inside the Consumer ship.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Hakurei battlefield

Energy slowly wanning, Sakuyamon kept attacking the kamikazes

("Got to keep going, we must save this place") she thought while bashing a soldier with her staff

Spoiler:

Comment

Hakurei battlefield

(Thank you, Yukari!)

This time, John performed an attack that resembled danmaku, only a lot more explosive.

John fired both light and darkness at the Kamikazes, blowing them up with his high-explosive energy.

The blasts scattered like a continuous shotgun spray, littering the field with Kamikaze pieces.

Six stepped into the cylinder and braced himself for what was on the other side.

Simulated London

Six looked around and asked Ansem a question.

"We're in London?"
                            Last edited by S121; 07-19-2013, 03:43 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Forest of Magic

"Waaa!" Enort cried.
                              "Who are you?" Gyan growled, his wand pointed at HM.
                              "Yay! Someone came to save us!" The red fairy smiled brightly.
                              "Are you sure he is not one of them?" The white one glared in doubt.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Hakurei battlefield

Sakuyamon felt her own body ready to reach her limit so she decided to use the Amethyst Wind

Focusing all her energy on her hand, the shaman pressed it to the floor and cherry blossoms spreaded from her location to all over the terrain with purifying energies.

In seconds, Renamon appeared from the smoke exhausted

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X