X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hakurei Shrine

"What the F*CK!?", John accidentally blurted out, causing some of the nearby Youkai to stare at him.

"HM, where are you?", John said into his communicator.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

I changed back into my normal voice.

"Hmmmmmmmm? I know this voice..."

I sent a piece of me to the communicator.

"Oh, it's you John!"

........... Hang up.

He left me behind and he took that much time to notice I was gone?! F*ck that!!! I'll leave him in suspense till I get back!

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

The fox was too tired to bother with the rare ocasion of the spartanīs swaring so she decided to lay down on the floor and see the sky

Yet the jackal had another idea as she yelled "SOME OF US WANT SOME REST YOU KNOW?"

Renamon chuckled and pulled Nera down "Its ok, just enjoy the spare time" she said as both of them laid down and saw the sky
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

"........HM?........"

(He hung up on me!?)

John called HM again.

(You better answer this time, or so help me, I'll overload your communicator with multiple messages!)

Everyone around John could tell that he was starting to get angry.

"Well some of us aren't allowed to rest until the war is over!", John yelled back in a slightly agitated tone.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Huh?

WARNING! FAMILIAR FOREIGN TRANSMISSION COMING IN! ACCEPT TRANSMISSION?

Damn. It's already frustrating enough. Being left behind, having people doubt my capabilities to take on an army of a billion, being called kappa over and over again, now this?!

Accept transmission, whatever.

TRANSMISSION ACCEPTED!

"Hey there, John. Great of you to check up on me during battle. You should really get back to it."

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

"Where are you damn it!? I thought you were at the shrine! Also, don't hang up on me! I'm not in the mood for this crap!", John angrily said.

If there was one thing that really got John angry, it was disrespect, even if it was unintentional.
              sigpic

Comment

"God. Freaking. Knows. But question is, where are you? If you need me to go over and kick ass, I'll get there and kick ass as soon as possible. That's all I've ever been doing this entire time anyways."

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

John started to calm down and spoke in his usual calm tone.

"We're at the Hakurei Shrine. I need you over here because I need to assemble the team. Describe where you are, I'll try to figure out where you are. I've been here before.", John said in a calmer tone than before.
                  sigpic

Comment

"Wait... You're on break? On break?! Seriously?! While I was destroying camps in the forest, you go on and take a break, possibly the last one we'll ever get in this?! Well, guess what? I'm going to visit some tengus. Know what I found out while you were on break? The mansion was now overridden by billions of alien fucks. Did ya know that? Well, I guess you didn't because YOU WERE ON BREAK!!! *sigh*... Look, I don't mean to be such a jackass, but I put up with too much bullshit so far."

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

"And I haven't!? Listen, I had to chase down Renamon and Nera because they went to the Extractor and the Consumer. I had to single-handedly, infiltrate the Consumer to save Ran from the sick b*stard that tortured her! I should have killed him, but he escaped. Yes, I had some help from Renamon, even though I told her to leave. I'm a little mad about that, but also glad she stayed, but that's beside the point. The point is, I've gone through hell too. I still have yet to take a break.", John said.

"Anyway, I'd be careful with the Tengu if I were you. They're said to be very territorial."
                      sigpic

Comment

Hakurei shrine

Hearing with her high senses the whole mess from Johnīs communicator sparked Neraīs Nerve, she walked to the spartan and took off his helmet

"Let me tell you something mechanic chameleon, you arenīt the only one battling in this war, we just came out alive from their mothership and Im telling you this that it was worse than hell itself, if you want to actually argue with John or me or anyone, I want you to get your transforming butt here" she finished with a heavy growl

Then she faced the spartan "And you arenīt safe here either, I suggest you to discuss your marital mess with the atleast 1000 YEARS OLD BLONDE so we can avoid another kidnapping related to what we just survived" Nera said with enough strenght so the gap controller could hear it

After her speech. the jackal handled John his helmet "Thank you for your assistance, here you go" she said with a calm tone and went back to the foxīs location who was laughing a bit
                        Last edited by Kristia; 07-26-2013, 12:05 AM.
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

Reimu, who's been listening the entire time, offered Nera a high-five. "Tell 'em that."
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

John stood there with his jaw wide open, dumbstruck by Nera's reaction.

"Uhh...."

John shook his head and put his helmet back on.

"You still there?", John asked HM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hakurei shrine

The jackal high-fived the Shrine- priestess "Oh here you go, some talismans to locate us, just in case" Nera said handling her the papers

Spoiler:

Comment

There was a pause, but then...

"..... DAAAAAAMN, hahahahaaaa! Sucks to be the big man, huh? Being the big man now suddenly means you have no limits. hahahahaaaa, yea, I'll watch my ass out there. See ya later, then."

I Hung up. Ya know what? That actually brightened my day up. Except now I look like a jackass talking to myself...

Comment

Working...
                                X