X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gensokyo Battlefield

"There is well over a few hundred allies on our side as we speak." Said Duo as he thrusts his arm through the torso of an oncoming Nucleoid.

The Consumer

Just as Aya and Momiji slammed open the door to the room X, Axl, and Zero were in the three Reploids all aimed their weapons at the Wolf Tengu in self defense.

Comment

Gensokyo battlefield

Renamon got near the rainbow user and asked " what are you planning to do?"

Looking at tye vampire who could kill her in an instant made the fox shiver

"she asked for help and im going to be there for her.." the fox mumbled staying ready for anything
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The Consumer

Koishi put the magical blade back into her hat.

"I think it's about time we blow this place to bits 'n pieces and get out of here, don't you think?" Koishi asked Isaac, her mood returning as she put the sword away.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

((Time for a post from Model X...))

The Consumer

After the battle is seemingly over Model X finally decides to start speaking to Koishi again on a mental level. "Now wait a second Koishi. Destroying this ship could prove catastrophic if the right measures aren't taken. After all if we were to simply "blow this place to bits 'n pieces" then any debris could rain down onto Earth. Granted smaller pieces of debris will most likely just burn up in the atmosphere, and other pieces of debris might just float through space... though there is still the risk of causing a massive storm of debris to rain down onto the planet which in of itself could cause mass destruction. If not the extinction of many Earth species. So we will need to find a way to safely destroy this ship..."

Comment

The Consumer

"I don't think we should.", Isaac said to Koishi as he looked through the window, down to Earth.

The Earth was still there. Isaac didn't know what John and the others did, but it seemed to have worked.

"There was a guy that we met back in Gensokyo. Apparently, many of the higher-ups were not happy with what the Devourer was doing. Now that the Devourer is defeated, I don't think they'll bother us anymore.", Isaac said to Koishi in a calm tone.

Isaac thought about how he went berserk earlier and how he lost control of himself. The sight of Earth slowly being destroyed caused him to finally snap. He was actually thinking of destroying the entire ship. Isaac didn't know what would have happened if he went any further down the path of insanity. Would he start seeing hallucinations again? What if he accidentally attacked his teammates? What if he killed them? Isaac didn't honestly think that he could kill Koishi and the others, but he still felt guilty about losing his rationality and fighting Zommari.

"Sorry about losing control earlier.", Isaac said as he turned his gaze over to Koishi.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

"I don't really care~" Koishi replied to both Model X and Isaac. Then, on a mental level, she replied to X more directly.

"Then get the ship away from Earth, then destroy it. Ever think of that?" Koishi said to Model X.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

The Consumer

"Hold on guys!" Aya threw her arms out to protect Momiji. "It's me!"

Gensokyo Battlefield

When Meiling unleashed the veil, she looked different.

"I'm going to shut you down, Flandre!" Meiling announced, dashing forward.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Gensokyo Battlefield

"Will Meiling be alright?", John asked Genji.

He was concerned for Meiling, but maybe there was a chance that she would be able to get through to Flandre. She did just transform into a dragon and she did know Flandre better than anyone else in the area.

"What do we need to do now?", John asked Genji soon after his previous question.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

"This is bad." A voice said behind John. It was Sakuya. "Not good at all... Unfortunately, this is Flandre we're talking about here. I couldn't do anything even if I tried. It's up to Meiling now. After all..." I smiled. "That's the only reason I haven't fired her yet."

I teleported by lady Remilia's side. "My apologies for being late, M'lady."

Comment

Gensokyo Battlefield

Following Meiling, Renamon had to ask "What do you mean by shuting her down?" she asked while running

Then it hit her "You are not planning on killing her, right?" she said worried
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Gensokyo Battlefield

John nodded at Sakuya right before she left, then turned his attention over to the Spartan that addressed him earlier.

When John looked over to him, he thought he saw HM. The man looked almost exactly like HM, only that he had long hair.

"Hey. Come over here. It's not safe.", John called out to the man, trying to get him out of the battle between Meiling and Flandre, not seeing Renamon in the fray.
                        sigpic

Comment

"Right."

I went over to John. "Gerard Teranous, at your device, Spartan recruit, no augmentations! What are your commands?"

Comment

Gensokyo Battlefield

John was silent for a moment as he looked over Gerard's facial features, seeing the striking resemblance to HM. Could this be... No, HM's father died in Base 3, when John gave Aqua the order to blow it up.

"Do I know you? You look like somebody I know.", John said to Gerard in a tone of slight suspicion.
                            sigpic

Comment

I was in a saluted position. "Highly unlikely, sir! You have, however, met a man like me by the alias of HM, whom you have killed, though I hold no knife to your throat, for you were at one point our enemy!"

Comment

Gensokyo Battlefield

As soon as Gerard finished speaking, John's eyes widened as he shook his head in amazement. John finally realized who this was.

"You're alive!? HM told me about you! You're his father! We thought you died in Base 3!", John exclaimed.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X