X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I knew you had inner strength, but even your augmented body has its limits."

John felt how his body was numb. He could tell that his fighting wasn't the best, due to the places she hit.

"Perhaps, but I it can take a lot more punishment than that!", John said with enthusiasm.

This time, John didn't hold back at all.

John sprinted towards Renamon at 60 mph, and got ready to punch as hard as he could.

As he got into striking distance, John let it loose.

*WHOWVVV*
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Egypt

"I could use some help here, dammit!" A blue-skinned mage grit his teeth as orbs of energy were fired at the group of assaulting ATP agents. "Why would they take an offensive position? They were defensive until moments ago!"
      "Incoming!" A girl with dual plasma pistol and leg-exposing jumpsuit started firing from above, dancing across the battlefield like a fairy, spins and pirouettes and skips so deadly, yet so beautiful.
      "That took care of that." The blue-skinned mage sighed in relief as the last remaining ATP agents that attacked them were down. "Do you think they found out that we're secretly spying om them?"
      "Not too sure." The girl in jumpsuit shrugged. "One thing I know for sure is to relocate our Base-of-operation somewhere farther away, or we risk getting caught."
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari´s resort

Renamon chuckled at the attack as she did the same technique like in the first punch he made

Again she grappled the fist and threw him to the other side, but this time she followed him and slammed her lower paw on his chest, fist on barely touching the spartan´s neck

"Third error of fighting, don´t overexceed you attacks as you make yourself too vulnerable for a counter" the vixen said getting up

"How does it feels? fight with only your will?
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"How does it feel, to fight with only your will?", Renamn asked.

"Well, I can almost completely ignore pain and I was highly resistant to your nerve punches.", John replied.

"The only problem I see with Spartan training is that all of the moves they taught us, kills or seriously injures our opponent. I had to change tactics when fighting you... By the way, how is it that your body could withstand my hits? Those hits would kill normal people.", John asked.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

In the Air, Australia; Volgin

"Good. Now that we are all here, we should agree on our next location. Does anyone have any suggestions?"

Comment

Yukari´s resort

Renamon looked at him and only asked "What age do you think I have?"
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari´s Resort

"What age do you think I have?", Renamon asked John.

John was slightly surprised at the question.

"Over 100?", John said in an uncertain tone.
                sigpic

Comment

Yukari´s resort

"Oh wow, far away" Renamon chuckled and continued "Im just 20 years old, but to answer your other question, my kind the digimon mature by our fifth birthday like in animal years but we live the normal 100 human years"

"In my world we do have peace, but that peace exist thanks to those digimon who defend the many lands of the Digital World, I have been surviving since I was 4 years old, fighting creatures bigger and stronger than atleast a squad of your soldiers, your human Greek and oriental gods, we have similar to them in our world, but they do exist and some have gone rogue, I have battled the 12 devas and 3 of the four sacred beasts, to attain that strenght, I have trained to prepare my body for anything, yet I managed to maintain the feeling of touch on my skin" Renamon explained

"You can look at internet since they are data as me"

Spoiler:

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"I would like to buy all of these please!" Rumia happily walked over to the counter at Hot Topic, merchandise on hand.
                    "Would that be cash or credit..." The cashier looked over as she finished scanning everything... It was $884.76.
                    "I have a credit card right here-" Rumia scavenged through her pocket and realized... She forgot her wallet...
                    "Oh hey, Rumia." Murasa entered Hot Topic (with people trying to get a glimpse of her following) and encountered Rumia in a panic mode. "Why are you in EX mode, and what are you doing here?"
                    "I had to train this one person, and transforming into EX mode spawned me with only a black gown that has been blown away by the storm..." Rumia clumsily laughed. "For that matter... Why are YOU here?"
                    "I'm going back to Gensokyo, and I figured I would go buy some clothes for Nue, seeing how she lkes Gothic clothes." Murasa mumbled.
                    "Hey... Then can I borrow some money...? I kinda forgot my wallet." Rumia pleaded, leading to Murasa facepalming.
                    "How much is all of hers?" Murasa asked the cashier, who looked as if she was going to faint... Obvious fan of her.
                    "8... $884.76." The cashier stuttered. "I'm a big fan of you! I kinda wish you would go back to the underground music."
                    "Yeah... About that..." Murasa laughed nervously as she drew one of her credit card with super-high credit line. "Here, on me."
                    "Mu... Murasa..." Rumia looked as if she was going to cry. "Dammit, you silly ghost! Let me give ya a hug!"
                    "What the heck are you doing- stop-" Murasa struggled as Rumia jumped on her. "Your breasts, they're suffocating me-"

"So you're leaving today or tomorrow?" Rumia asked as Murasa treated her to milkshake. Sitting at a cafe, sipping Chocolate Mocha Milkshake, Rumia watched the pedestrians pointing at Murasa in awe and in surprise. They would pull their phone out and take a picture of her or something.
                    "Tomorrow." Murasa said as she dug through her Thai tea with Tapioca. "Until then... Well, I actually don't have a place to stay now that I ended my deal with that record company."
                    "Hey, how about you sleep in Yukari's resort at the beach?" Rumia suggested. "Yukari lent it to me. There might be couple of people over, but you don't mind, right? Consider it as me paying back for the clothes."
                    "That'll be great! Thanks!"
                    Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 06-25-2013, 02:47 AM.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Waikiki Beach, Hawaii; Huey

It looks like the battle is over. Phew.

Wait, is that character a friend of Johns?

I activated the intercom.

"John, are you alright? Do you need a health check?"

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"So you're quite possibly the youngest in the group. I don't really know my age. Time-wise, I'm 50 years old, but biologically, I'm supposed to be in my late thirties or early forties, due to being in cryo-sleep and slipspace. Heck, not even the game developers know my true age, and they created my universe. I thought you might have been really old, due to over half of our team being over 200 years old.", John said.

"John, are you alright? Do you need a health check?", Huey said over the Pupa's intercom.

John looked at his knuckles and saw that they were bleeding.

John's bones may be virtually indestructible, but his skin was still breakable, despite his stronger cellular integrity.

"Nope! I'm good!", John shouted out to the Pupa.
                        Last edited by S121; 06-25-2013, 02:54 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

"Good. So is this one your friend? I couldn't recognize her. And seeing you two in a fight isn't the best of first impressions.

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"So, what was it about you ending the deal with that company?" Rumia asked.
                            Before Murasa explained, she let out a big sigh. "I thought I would be happier if more people heard my music..."
                            "...and it wasn't actually the case." Rumia nodded. "That's fine. A lot of people liked your old music better anyway. In fact, majority of your fans did."
                            "Well... That's nice of them." Murasa nodded, smiling.
                            "Come on, let's go to the resort. I'll cook ya ramen." Rumia grinned as she got up.
                            "Sounds good I guess."
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Good. So is this one your friend? I couldn't recognize her. And seeing you two in a fight isn't the best of first impressions.", Huey said.

"It was a sparring match!", John shouted to the Pupa, while cupping his hands to his mouth.
                              sigpic

Comment

"I see. Hey, John, can you run over to the hotel and get me a wheel chair? I'm starving."

Comment

Working...
                                X